Replace Inards on Universal Rundle 4462

Users who are viewing this thread

MLyle

Reaction score
I have an almost 40 year old wall mount Universal Rundle toilet which I think is a Model 4462. You have to hold down the flush lever until the bowl completely empties, and sometime you have to wait for the tank to fill up and reflush. I think it's time to replace everything in the tank. Any idea as to what kit would fit this old toilet?

Help is greatly appreciated!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
A 40 year old tank needs to empty the entire tank to flush with.
Without seeing the insides, I would say a Fluidmaster tank rebuild kit with adjustable flapper.
You can spin the flapper for more or less flotation. It also comes with new tank to bowl bolts. Your's may be near their end of life.

If you chose to go with a new toilet, Gerber makes a nice 1.28 GPF wall hung called the Maxwell.
Most plumbing supplies will carry it. Those run about $380.00

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks