relocating sink with lead drain pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

nelson87

Reaction score
I have never encountered lead piping before and i have a few questions.
I need to relocate the sink i have but dont have a clue were to start. I know i need to replace the lead but how? Heres a few pictures of the mess i uncovered under the floor. And also does it look like the toilet drain pipe is lead?
6168029180_61acfc21bf.jpg
6168029772_4c03822fbd.jpg
6167510845_dd5e9f41fc.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
All we can tell about it is that it is lead. The pictures do NOT show us what is connected to the lead, or where the lead goes. On the surface, it appears that you will have to remove a lot more flooring.

Kreemoweet

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hey, Nelson87, you are in need of a complete bathroom drain system, looks like. That lead has got to go - should've been
replaced thirty years ago. If you have no clue how to proceed, well, that's what PLUMBERS are for. Either that, or become
one yourself!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks