Quiet compact toilet needed for tiny powder room!

Users who are viewing this thread

LindaKay1

DIY Junior Member
Reaction score
I am trying to fit a powder room into a closet space, borrowing as little as possible from a nearby closet. The front of the toilet will face the sink with the door opening outward. I understand my minimum space must be 18" between front of toilet and sink, and 30" in width, which is not a problem. The space is 30" (could possibly be up to 36 inches) wide by approx 66 inches long. I need the smallest possible length of toilet but I'm hoping it will work well and be quiet. ADA height would also be great. Any suggestions would be most welcome! Do this size of room seem possible?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Most of your ADA toilets are 28" long, with about 3/4" behind the tank, at least in Toto brands.
Other brands tend to be a bit longer.
A good choice here could the the Toto Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG

A tall round bowl, which is 26.5" long would be a Toto Dalton CST733F
There aren't too many choices for tall and round.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks