Questions about GPM and pressure tanks

Users who are viewing this thread

R

Rancher

Sean,

I think a new washer for the wifey would make an excellent Xmas present...

Or is that too much like buying her a new vacuum for your anniversary?

Rancher

Speedbump

Reaction score
Your right Rancher, you have to be very careful what you think is a great gift and what the little woman thinks is a great gift.

Wifie, since he has already had the hunting trip and the washer is old, why not use that level. You never know.

Seriously, my wife bought the new Kenmore front loader and the dryer to match. I figured after only 35 years or so with old ones, I owed her that much. (Do I get a whataguy?) She loves it. I watch that thing going back and fourth so slowly, I have no clue how it cleans cloths, but it does. It's so quiet, you can't hear it until the final spin, and then all you hear is the water going into the laundry tub. It's truly amazing. Kind of like my new ToTo toilet in the Pool Room. Whoooooosh.

Merry Christmas,

bob...

7mmrum

Reaction score
Since I did the installation and hook up myself and saved us some dough from a contractor performing the work. That should be an XMAS present alone:) of course I'm sure the money saved will go toward what everyone will think should be a new washer and dryer.

you guys are killing me.:rolleyes:

barnfield

Reaction score
Rancher said:
Sean,

I think a new washer for the wifey would make an excellent Xmas present...

Or is that too much like buying her a new vacuum for your anniversary?

Rancher

Oooh. Now that you mention it, a new upright vacuum for the carpets would be wonderful.
LOL.

Honestly, he's saved us SO much money on labor costs and working so hard on fixing up the house, I have nothing to complain about and couldn't ask for more. :D

I am very proud.

A public thanks to him and to the Forums for helping!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks