Price Pfister Pull-Out Faucet Spray Head Replacement

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by SuperAcer99, Aug 16, 2013.

1. SuperAcer99

SuperAcer99 New Member

I bought a brand new "generic" replacement pull out faucet spray head to replace my Price Pfister that is yellowed. The PF has a straightforward male/female connection joint to the spray handle. Based on the enclosed picture, how am I going to get the male end into the new white generic spray handle? Is there any part that I need to remove on the new handle? If not, is there an ingenious way to use this spray head for another purpose?

Attached Files:

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Call up Price Pfister for the right spray head replacement.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

You cannot. Call 1-800-PFAUCET and Pfister will send you a new head.
  4. SuperAcer99

SuperAcer99 New Member

Thanks guys. I called PF and a new replacement head is on the way.