Post Approval?

Users who are viewing this thread

MightyKC

Reaction score
Tried to make a post asking a question about a DWV inspection a couple of days ago and after typing it up and submitting it, the screen told me it was submitted for approval. Does anyone know how long that takes? It's been 2 day and was trying to get advice before the inspection on Tuesday.

srttruck

Reaction score
No idea, But I'm having the same issue with a new post I created as well. It might be something that ties to post count perhaps?

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
well you can wait forever but Id re post , its a very good site but I dont know who runs it or how much work it is

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
No idea, But I'm having the same issue with a new post I created as well. It might be something that ties to post count perhaps?

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Hello, I'm wondering this too!

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Tried to make a post asking a question about a DWV inspection a couple of days ago and after typing it up and submitting it, the screen told me it was submitted for approval. Does anyone know how long that takes? It's been 2 day and was trying to get advice before the inspection on Tuesday.

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Seems the posts likely weren't posted immediately.. but then posted in the order they were received, so didn't show up in the front of the line. Posted links to each for consideration.