Pop-up Sink Drain install - off center sink drain???

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by JeffH, Oct 6, 2006.

1. JeffH

JeffH New Member

Installing a standard pop up sink drain. The sink drain hole is so out of wack that there is no way to center the flange of the drain in the bottom of the sink. What the heck do you guy's do to make this a professional looking (and functional) job? You can only tighten the retaining nut so much...Jeeze.
  2. plumber1

plumber1 Plumber

If it's new, why not take it back where you got it.
  3. JeffH

JeffH New Member

Wish I could, but...

it's a double sink one piece molded counter top (70's). Of course, I did show my customer how the sink was manufactured and how the flange should seat when all is good. She's actually okay with it, but I'm not. I just hate settling for crap like this.
  4. Verdeboy

Verdeboy In the Trades

Can you post a photo of this?