Plumbing without a permit and doing it all in PB

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
And it's allowed. I'm going to the moon.

NASA said Friday it had discovered water on the moon, opening "a new chapter" that could allow for the development of a lunar space station.

The discovery was announced by project scientist Anthony Colaprete at a midday news conference.

"I'm here today to tell you that indeed, yes, we found water. And we didn't find just a little bit; we found a significant amount" -- about a dozen, two-gallon bucketfuls, he said, holding up several white plastic containers.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/space/11/13/water.moon.nasa/index.html

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Yeah,
and I'm going to be the first one selling NASA on Watersense toilets for their space station.

And of course they will need filters.
And buckets to carry water with. Yeah, they will need buckets.
Since gravity is much less there, it will be easy to carry buckets of water.

ChuckS

Reaction score
Can you bring me back a 6 pack of that moon water? I don't want to spoil my taste buds by getting them accustomed to the expensive stuff.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks