Opinions on acrylic bathroom countertops with integrated sink

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by arfeller, Jun 29, 2010.

1. arfeller

arfeller New Member

Hello,

I'm looking at acrylic vanity tops for a bathroom and saw the integrated one piece systems that have acrylic sink attached to the acrylic top.

Are these a good option or is it better to go with a porcelain sink? This might just be a personal opinion thing.

Thanks

Rob
  2. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Some cosmetics and solvents (like nail polish remover) can melt the acrylic or discolor.
  3. arfeller

arfeller New Member

Thanks Jim,

I had not considered that. Probably hard to repair or replace if it's all one piece. I'm leaning towards the drop in porcelain now.