Off the grid water heating and radiant floor...tubes?

Discussion in 'Solar and Geothermal Water Heating Forum' started by David95966, Nov 5, 2013.

1. David95966

David95966 New Member

I'm moving off he grid. I wanted to get tubes and radiant floors. My wife wants DIY. She says the tubes leak, break and are a lot of work.

Considering the tax breaks, what the best bang for your buck system? Are brands important? Is there an online reseller that explains what to buy and how to install it!? Should I truss the local installers to know anything or recommend the right product? Do I have to understand tis much better than I do to pick the right system? Has this technology improved in the last five years? What do people who own these systems think?