Niagara Stealth, New efficient toilet rec?

Users who are viewing this thread

David Ades

Reaction score
Hate to bother everyone, but I was hoping you could steer us in the right direction. We are seriously considering the Niagara Stealth: N7714T-DF_N7717EB-DF White (.5 / .9 DF) as a replacement in a 6 year old home. I was about to buy the Drake Ultramax, but this at less than 1/2 the price made me pretty intrigued for the significant water savings, as well as cost. Is that a horrible mistake, or is it worth the try?
Essentially, we want an efficient toilet that works well (even if rarely have to flush twice, better than always using extra water when not needed). Elongated bowl, Chair Height, White, dual flush seems to make sense?? I am former contractor so will do install myself.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance for your time!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
stealth_amy.jpg

I have not tried their dual flush yet. I did install this 0.9 gallon version at my daughters place. It worked just fine.

More Stealth information here.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks