New pump system---cost?

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog' started by Leaky Boot, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Leaky Boot

Leaky Boot New Member

Looks like some of the folks here are in the pump business. I'm interested to know what kind of cost for this system. Maybe someone, or more than one could give a price you would charge if it were a customer in your business area. That will give me a ballpark idea of what to expect and what kind of funds to have on hand. Well, 6 inches, 300 ft. 150 ft to water level. Install 1 hp 3 wire single phase at 260 ft. 1 inch sch 80 pvc pipe. Tank with 6 to 8 gallon drawdown, standard pressure switch control, nothing fancy. Thanks, LB
  2. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Prices will probably vary quite widely across the country and with the equipment used...

If you really need to know how full to fill the coffee can with money I would get several quotes locally.
  3. Gary Slusser

Gary Slusser That's all folks!

You might want to buy online and install it yourself, and save hundreds to a grand plus compared to local dealers.

And rather than 1" sch 80 and couplers, a 300' roll of 160 or 200 psi rated 1" PE pipe and two extended length SS insert x 1" males and four SS hose clamps to double oppose them per each fitting."