Need to buy acrylic tub surround

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by ruth, Nov 5, 2007.

1. ruth

ruth New Member

Nov 5, 2007
    I bought an acrylic (Kohler) tub but it didn't come with a matching surround. All the surrounds I can find are either fiberglass or else come as one piece with the tub. Who carries separate acrylic tub surrounds? Thanks.
  2. BS

BS New Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Central Ohio
    Try Swanstone, but I don't think it's acrylic. It comes as individual panels that you glue to the walls.

- Bernie
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. fawcettwiz

fawcettwiz New Member

Nov 15, 2007
    there are several companies that will make acrylic tub surrounds...which tub did you buy from kohler? is it a drop in tub? also, do you need a tile flange on it?