Need to buy acrylic tub surround

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by ruth, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. ruth

    ruth New Member

    I bought an acrylic (Kohler) tub but it didn't come with a matching surround. All the surrounds I can find are either fiberglass or else come as one piece with the tub. Who carries separate acrylic tub surrounds? Thanks.
  2. BS

    BS New Member

    Central Ohio
    Try Swanstone, but I don't think it's acrylic. It comes as individual panels that you glue to the walls.

    - Bernie
  3. fawcettwiz

    fawcettwiz New Member

    there are several companies that will make acrylic tub surrounds...which tub did you buy from kohler? is it a drop in tub? also, do you need a tile flange on it?
Similar Threads: Need acrylic
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need help in finding a Acrylic 60x32x15 Alacove bathtub..or do they make 15" height Apr 17, 2011
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Roll In acrylic shower for wheelchair help needed. Feb 7, 2006
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Leaking bathtub faucet. Need help identifying three handle variety. Thursday at 2:22 PM
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need Help to identify cartridge. Dec 8, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help! I need to know about your shower habits Dec 4, 2014

Share This Page