Need help Identifying a Shower Valve

Discussion in 'Shower & bathtub Forum & Blog' started by brianefischer, Jun 22, 2013.

1. brianefischer

brianefischer New Member

Remodeling a house and need some advice on an existing valve ... the previous owner did not complete the work. Does anyone know what brand valve this would be?

Attached Files:

2. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

valve

Offhand, it looks like a "5 port diverter". If so, then it is almost impossible to identify unless someone has worked with one, because nobody has "breakdowns" of diverter valves.
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

HansGrohe used to make something similar, but they have now changed to their I-Box rough.
    I can't seem to find any of the old specs on their website.