Need Advivce on shower install

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by lw33pr, Feb 17, 2008.

1. lw33pr

lw33pr New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    I need a quick fix shower. I have a bathtub with no shower head. I want to use this tub as a shower but do not want to go in the wall and install a shower head. (tight on $$ right now) Is there a shower head that attaches to the wall (exterior) and connects with the bath tub faucet so I do not have to go in the wall? If there is where can I find one.
  2. krow

krow Plumber

Feb 11, 2008
    Ontario, Canada
    HD has a spout with a diverter and outlet for a hand held shower spray that can be mounted on a bracket to the wall
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. jadnashua

jadnashua Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx

Sep 2, 2004
    Retired Systems engineer for defense industry.
    New England
    Keep in mind that if the tub surround was not designed as a shower, spraying all that water all over the walls may cause it to fail quickly.