My Pump kicks on and off alot while using water

Users who are viewing this thread

grubbgirl

Reaction score
:confused: Hello, we drained and repressured our tank, but when you use any amount of water, the pump kicks on for about 10 secounds and then kicks off. It does this about every 20 secounds when water is being used. Any advice?

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
It still may be the tank. Relieve all the pressure in the water lines and check the air pressure again in the tank and see if it has changed.

grubbgirl

Reaction score
:confused: :confused: Thanks. I will try to drain the tank again. Also when you are taking a shower or using the water, the pressure goods from really good to ok, you can hear a differance in the sound also. I am assuming it is really good when the pump kicks back on, and ok when it kicks off.:eek:

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks