Moving toilet

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by M3, Mar 30, 2009.

1. M3

M3 New Member

I have a short run between a toilet and the main drain stack. Are there any rules as to putting a bend in a 3" waste line in close proximity to the main stack and the flange?

I want to move a toilet over 6" to gain more shower space, but I'll have to put a 45 or 60 (pretty sure a 45 will do it) degree turn in about 4" away from the main stack, and then the toilet will only be about 7" away from that 45 degree turn.
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

You can have 135 degrees of change on the arm.
  3. M3

M3 New Member

Thanks Terry!