Mainline tub faucet

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by LK, Dec 20, 2006.

1. LK

LK New Member

Has anyone ever heard of the Mainline brand of tub faucets? If so are replacements parts available? I'm looking for a replacement cartridge.

Thanks!
  2. Cass

Cass Plumber

Sorry, never heard of that brand.
  3. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

faucet

Post a picture of the handles and a removed stem if you can take one.
  4. TedL

TedL New Member

5. LK

LK New Member

TedL ... Thanks for that useful piece of advice, really appreciated! I'm not in the States so that link does nothing for me (I've already googled and looked at that site), but again thanks for that useful piece of advice.

Found out Mainline was a generic name for a bunch of faucets made years ago. I was able to locate a cartridge at a plumbing store that stocks obsolete parts.

Thanks
  6. PlumBop

PlumBop New Member

Mainline Faucet

Hajoca Corporation, founded in 1858, is the manufacturer of this line of bath/shower valves and trim, kitchen faucets, and lavatory faucets. Repair parts are readily available at most branches throughout the US and Canada free of charge. These really are a great product as they have finishes in Oil Rubbed Bronze as well as Brushed Nickel and Chrome. Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.