Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
jetski_jamie_taylor.jpg

Taylor, Jamie and Mason

Weather in Chelan was nice for the three day weekend. We did a little swimming and jetskiing in the warm weather.

jetski_jamie_l.jpg

Jamie and Lisa

The edge was a bulkhead, so we had to watch the grand kids a bit. They swim, but you still want to watch for that. We had the dock we could swim off off, I gotta do this more often!
The last day we had breakfast at the Blueberry Farm.
Most of the time, we were using the BBQ and eating where we stayed.

jetski_amy.jpg

Paul and Amy with the girls.

Last edited:

Old Dog

G.C. 22+ years(in 3 states)
Reaction score
Labor day fun...

Looks like you all had fun!
Wife and I took the 3 grandkids(14 months to 6 Years old) with us on a 4 day vacation.Hit the beach every day.Hard work keeping an eye on them in the ocean.Worth every minute...

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
90 year old jet skier

chelan_terry_mom.jpg

I just got this picture from my daughter of me and my 90 YO mother on the jet ski. I tried to shake her off, but she kept hanging on.

Just kidding.

Last edited:

Mike1

Reaction score
Hi Terry

Great Site,

Hopefully I can find some answers on my faulty Grohe Faucet. Mike from Whidbey Island. (formerly from Chelan)

Mike

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks