Kitchen double sink plumbing question

Users who are viewing this thread

Daniel Collick

Still learning.
Reaction score
Website
www.bestrooterservice.com
quote; "When in doubt HACK IT OUT!"

And AFTER you have done that, look at your bank balance to see if you can afford to fix what you hacked up.
I'm not sure if sarcasm translates through type, but I simply meant that if something needs to be corrected then it should be. Seeing these types of repairs or installs bugs the snot out of me, but at the same time a percentage of my work is simply fixing what a "licensed professional" did incorrectly or poorly. Many people are forming opinions about all of us based on the poor experience they had with the handful of jokers that are out there calling themselves plumbers. You've probably been plumbing longer than I have, and seen lots of standards change and improve the overall performance of installations. I don't recommend unnecessary repairs, but it's my job to identify & eliminate problematic installations or simply improve them. I know repairs can be costly but if I see something that needs to be addressed, but may cost more than a couple hundred bucks, then I'm going to let the customer make the decision. Most of the time someone doesn't want to invest in correcting a problem it doesn't matter HOW much you charge, they'll ALWAYS complain about the price.

Onokai

Reaction score
Just raise your center drain up on each tailpiece and tweak the galvanized pipe to run downhill -not uphill. You need both drains up some more to get the downhill slope
If it where me I'd get rid of all the Galvanized pipe and do it in plastic-The dishwasher add on -well enough has been said about that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks