Kinetico softener head rebuild with pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Chevy427

Reaction score
LOL you've got to be kidding!! Or just getting home from a night out consuming adult beverages.

I am having a hard time understanding why Gary Slusser needs to make rude personal remarks about other members. I don't think personal attacks help anyone.

IronManganeseNE

Reaction score
Please help newbie - Kinetico 2100 FOD filter head!

***Starting new thread "Won't stop regenerating..." - please disregard this post. Excuse the confusion/difficulty - I'm obviously new to this!
Please tell me if this isn't the place for my question, and where I should post it -
Is it practical/easy to open the head and correct this? My Kinetico 2100 FOD dual tank filter won't stop regenerating. A rust film on the disk keeps me from seeing where the indicator is in the cycle. Push&Turn, I can feel minor clicks and the head switches to and from Regen and Purge but water never stops flowing water unless I bypass the filter system to cut off H2O pressure. Any help appreciated!***

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks