Jacuzzi R182 Toilet Flapper

Discussion in 'Toilet Forum discussions' started by JacuzziToiletOwner, Aug 23, 2009.

1. JacuzziToiletOwner

JacuzziToiletOwner New Member

I've been to home depot three times to try and find a replacement flapper for my Jacuzzi Two Piece toilet (model number R182? that is what is stamped inside the tank).

I cannot find one that will work correctly -- either the replacements leak, or are too long or don't fit quite right.

Any suggestions as to where I can find a Jacuzzi toilet flapper replacement?
  2. shacko

shacko Master Plumber-Gas Fitter

Toilet Prob.

I think you have to find the exact model of the toilet, there are too many different flappers for a Jacuzzi; that number you have is not a model number, sorry. :(
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

We've noticed that Home Depot doesn't carry parts for many of the toilets they sell.
  4. micp879

micp879 New Member

I would say do a comprehensive internet search, and see if you can find an online plumbing supply business that can provide what you need. If that doesn't work, call Jacuzzi, and see if they can come up with one for you, or at least point you in the right direction. If that doesn't work, then you may have a new toilet in your future.
  5. LMSteimel

LMSteimel New Member

Does anybody know where to find the model number?
  6. David Scott

David Scott New Member

That seems to be a Home Depot specific brand. Up here in Canada the Depot don't carry "Jacuzzi" toilets. The most popular one what we sell up here, the Perfecta, has the model # EZ33959 and can be found here. -> Perfecta

We have a generic flapper here at Lowe's that fits. Well, Lowe's Canada.....

It is a decently designed toilet for the price. $128 Canadian. The guts are cheap as hell. After less than a year I had to replace the fill valve with a Korky. You can't compare it with a Toto or Kohler. But if you are on a budget it is a good crapper. I installed mine back in October of '09 and have yet to take a plunger to it.
    Last edited: May 26, 2011