I need this...

Users who are viewing this thread

jrprusak

Reaction score
What is this called and where can I find this? It is a 1" brass or bronze plumbing fitting maybe 5" long with 1" female threads on the ends and has severasl 1/4" threaded taps on it to mount a pressure switch and pressure gauge.. Just a straight manifold, but I cannot find this replacement anyplace...thanks

Reach4

Reaction score
What is this called and where can I find this? It is a 1" brass or bronze plumbing fitting maybe 5" long with 1" female threads on the ends and has severasl 1/4" threaded taps on it to mount a pressure switch and pressure gauge.. Just a straight manifold, but I cannot find this replacement anyplace...thanks
It may be called a " pressure manifold".

Tank tee is similar, but it is a tee. Perhaps you could plug bigger tee port and use the straight part.

Last edited:

jrprusak

Reaction score
It may be called a " pressure manifold".

Tank tee is similar, but it is a tee. Perhaps you could plug bigger tee port and use the straight part.

Thats kind of the idea, but it is actually only 3" long and has 1/4" and 1/8" threaded taps. It is a type of straight maniflod, but not as big as a pressure tank Tee manifold... I cannot find this anyplace, so it must be called something else

jrprusak

Reaction score

It does look like the spring check valve with taps, but it is not a check valve, just a straight thru with taps for pressure switch and gauge..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks