How do I remove this Grohe part

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by chefwong, Nov 1, 2011.

1. chefwong

chefwong New Member

I bought a new button to replace the broken one.
    Removed the cover off the spot head but can't seem to figure out to remove the guts of it...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. chefwong

chefwong New Member

Nevermind...I just pried the broken rubber off, then the frame....and then inserted the new one right back in it's place
  3. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Thanks. With the pictures and that explanation, it's going to help someone else with the same issue.
  4. hj

hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

The easier repair would have been to contact Grohe and have them send you send a new spout under their lifetime warranty program.
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  5. chefwong

chefwong New Member

:mad:

grr......Had I only knew that !
  6. chrnits

chrnits New Member

The rubber cover can be pulled off the faucet and a the replacement simply pushed into place. No need to take apart anything. I replaced my LadyLux in seconds.