help me find replacement trim on oddball shower

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Paul_S, Oct 30, 2013.

  1. Paul_S

    Paul_S New Member

    Oct 30, 2013
    I'm trying to change from chrome to brushed nickel but this seems to be an odd manufacturer - weird slip-on type shower flange, cartridge is fine just need the trim kit - any ideas?


    Attached Files:

    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    There are several companies which use versions of that cartridge, but you have to compare your stem to ensure you have the correct one. T&S, old Franke, EZ Flo, Kingston, Norca, Panini, are some of them. They all have the square stem, (other companies use the same pattern buy have round stems.)
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. robert13084

    robert13084 New Member

    Nov 15, 2013
    waco, TX
    Hes right. Thats what we call an import stem. Dominion is another brand that uses that cartridge.
Similar Threads: help find
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog need help finding a small bathtub hair catcher Jul 28, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Need help finding replacement tub/shower handle with pushbutton diverter Jun 3, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Cannot find bathtub leak. Please help! Apr 7, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog help finding the "better" acrylic and cast iron tubs? Jan 20, 2014
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Help finding product name and manufacturer for a newer "hidden" shower drain product Mar 25, 2013

Share This Page