Girls rules, boys drule. At least when it comes to my daughter.

Discussion in 'Terry's Corner' started by ditttohead, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ditttohead

ditttohead Water systems designer, R&D

A 4 minute video of my 6 year old girl opening a can of whoop @$$ on the 8U boys team at hockey last week. She finished the game with a double hat trick! She is number 13 in Pink, I cant wait to have her on my team!

[video=youtube;QYk2VUO08JM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYk2VUO08JM&list=UUL7f2aKKWBuAhzru29_Wv5A&index=1&feature=plcp[/video]
  2. Cookie

Cookie .

I can't believe she is only 6! She skates like a pro :) I really enjoyed watching that video.
  3. DonL

DonL Jack of all trades

Nice Work

Way to Go !!!

whoop.jpg
  4. ditttohead

Thanks guys, she has really worked hard to get where she is for the past year and a half. Tonight was the 7U skill competition. she is 6 but she still beat over 30 boys and 6 girls for the fastes skater. She took third for most accurate shooter. I fear the day she is on my team, and calls me a slow old man... sigh...
  5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

It's always fun to have athletes for kids.
    And even when they beat you, it feels good.

She will keep you on your toes for years!
  6. ditttohead

Not only is she a great athlete, she just took 4th place for the 1st grade spelling be for the Southern California region after winning the school, and district. My other kids are wonderful, but this one is simply amazing. She is now playing Hockey with the 10 and under group instead of the 8U at age 6. She is still a little girl at heart though. She loves her Princesses, Disney, dresses, and dance.