Does your dog rip up your toilet paper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Does this work? And why would you need it? A stowaway for toilet paper to keep it from your dogs and kids. Hey, why not?

dog_frontpage.jpg

toilet-paper-hiden-szpzc.jpg

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I think that should be a big seller. I think Vet hospitals should recommend them, I will tell a girlfriend who is a vet. Great looking dog by the way. :)

FunNut

Reaction score
Actually, a hidden toilet paper holder would be great for preventing toddlers, cats, and dogs from unwinding a whole roll of paper. At the price of TP these days, some households need the "protection."

artherluke

Reaction score
Yes my dog rip toilet paper because it's not just the texture of the paper that taps into a dog's instincts. The very act of holding down a tissue box or toilet roll and shredding it to mulch echoes the behavior of a dog in the wild as it picks apart its meal. Boredom, stress, or anxiety can also send dogs running to shred paper.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks