Deadly Alcohol Needs Global Regulation, Health Expert Says

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Thank you, thank you, thank you Hackney! Reason being, I did. I stood there at the sink and was in disbelief as to what I was seeing! I was outside standing in my socks on the deck in the rain, with a phone seething...Yeah, they were laughing, and the fence is probably a 6 footer and, they reached over it and dumped it. Then, told me, that it "blew" in my direction. It was all dumped in our gardens. I called a friend, said, " do I call the cops?" he said, " I would." I did. Would you?

Cookie

Reaction score
How many people would had called the cops? Did I do right? The contractors told the cops they won't do it anymore. They didn't even take their names.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I would just take a shovel and throw it back over the fence and be laughing just as much as they were when they did it to me the first time. It goes back to where it came from. Are you living in Dogpatch? The guy in the red shirt kind looks like me

Attachments

• dogpatch.gif
    dogpatch.gif
    54.4 KB · Views: 507
Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
You do look like that guy! that is funny. I wasn't sure, still not what he dumped over the fence. It was crazy. It is kind of like Dogpatch because they also, got 2 St. Benards and 1, Sausage dog, and they are lapsed in cleaning up. In the summer it stinks at times. I wish they would move.

I figure when, I see someone sitting in that pink chemo chair with me, sharing with me what I need, then, people can smoke around me, until, then, I will stuff the ciggie up their nose, and the next time, someone dumps anything even remotely, looking like the bad white stuff on my prop, I will do as Terry suggested, shovel it back over. Mike was funny on the phone, he said, " you are a scrapper." lol.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Yeah, that kind of mistake is disgusting, even if, I say so, myself, lol.

Hackney plumbing

Homeowner
Reaction score
Yeah it is,I was told that when a mistake happens like that more than one person makes it. Atleast two people check the scrips.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks