Commercial Toto

Users who are viewing this thread

Sierra

Reaction score
I am in process of remodeling our MB & based on research have decided that Toto is my preferred option for a toilet. My rough-in is 11-3/8 in., which places the drain against the floor joist, so I can probably make most 12 in. rough-in toilets work. However, a 10 in. rough-in would be ideal, & I noticed that Toto has a commercial toilet that has a 10 in rough-in. Is this commercial toilet a worthwhile consideration, or should I squeeze in a 12 in.? I don't like the skirted look of the Totos that use the Unifit adapter.

Thanks

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
The commerical line is call "Reliance" and is a very good toilet, it used to be the Carusoe toilet before they changed the design and was renamed "Reliance".
It is on a Water saver programs here and i've sold over 1800 last year and no call backs.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Almost any Toto will work at 11-1/4"

The Aquia needs 11-1/2"
The Drake works at 10-15/16"

The models that use a Unifit will work with as little as 9-1/4" with the 10" kit.

Adenwork2

Reaction score
I found the Carusoe somewhat splashy. Splash out of toilet when flushing. Builder installed in a new house when I was visiting. Don't know if has changed since then.

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
I have not had anyone complain to me about splashing.
I did have a complaint about the Dalton & splashing a while ago.
We have had the C703 in our warehouse bathroom for about 10 years and i haven't seen it splash (not sure if it's different design than others).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks