Are Toto sales up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Edwardh1

Reaction score
either year to year or as a per cent of replacement market?
Odd saw 3 new Toto toilets yesterday
- one in a neighbors house
- one in a club I am in
- one in a small diner

all replaced an existing toilet that was probably 10+ years old.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I believe they are.
I also see them many places. Of course in the Seattle area, a lot of that is me. We've been selling and installing for years here.
The name is getting out there for sure.

Part of that sales growth, is the replacement of build grade toilets that come with new homes.
Often, a builder is working on a 5% margin. Certain items, are like placeholders to get the home sold. You have a bathroom, and it has a toilet. If you're very gentle with it, it even works. Not everybody likes something that you have to be so gentle with though. Take kids. They can give a real test to some of those. We wind up in a lot of kid friendly homes. :)

Last edited:

Kiton

Reaction score
They have a 1/2 page Co-op ad in the home section of big daily paper Saturday past.
I do not recall seeing 1/2 page ads (big dollars) from Toto in the past.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks