All of my zones keep shutting off before cycle ends

Users who are viewing this thread

JONARICH

Reaction score
I am having trouble with my zones shutting off before the cycle ends. When I turn on a zone it will work then stop before the cycles is done, and then if I go to any others zones they won’t respond either. When I go back later it suddenly starts working again when I turn it on, then stops working again. When I went to one the valve box in front of the back flow preventer, and turn it on manually then all the zones work fine (I assume this is a master valve for all the zones), but if I turn it back off manually then problem comes back. I replacEd the solenoid thinking that was the problem, but I’m still having the same issue. FYI, I just replaced the control panel today, and I’m still having the problem. So it’s not the solenoid in the valve that I replaced, and it’s not the timer, so what could it be? Confused and frustrated, please help!!!!!!!!!!

Reach4

Reaction score
If you are on a well, the well could be out of water. You may have a device to shut down your well pump for a while when that condition is detected.

JONARICH

Reaction score
If you are on a well, the well could be out of water. You may have a device to shut down your well pump for a while when that condition is detected.
I am on city water, and I have plenty of pressure. My water will come on if I open the valve manually.