Addition Bath Plumbing Drainage?

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice, Tips & ' started by seattleguy, Mar 24, 2009.

1. seattleguy

seattleguy New Member

Hi. I'm new to this forum. I'm a DIYer in Seattle and I'm working on the plumbing for my new bathroom and washing machine closet. I currently have a 3" vent stack and I intend to install a 2" vent for the toilet and washing machine and a 1 1/2" for the sink and shower. I drew the picture below and an looking for some expert advise. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks,
    [​IMG]
  2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

What you have drawn would not pass inspection in Seattle.
    The toilet is not vented,
    The sink is an illegal S trap
    Where the 3" ties into the 4" you need a wye fitting.
  3. Redwood

Redwood Master Plumber

Good thing your asking ahead of time...
  4. kingsotall

kingsotall Plunger/TurdPuncher

Are you guys under UPC in Seattle¿