Search results

1. Fritz57

Service entrance sealing

Ida has made me aware, unfortunately, that the service entrance conduit to the house, is leaky. I have one breaker that has corroded to the point of gone bad. Others have some minor rust at the screw, but appear to be good. There is a Master breaker, so that's good. The box appear to have a...
  2. Fritz57

Faucet that spins when you turn it on

after silicon greasing the carts and replacing the supplys with flex, my install is ugly. The rubber gasket is squeezed nearly out from the valve mount nut. The washer in the escutcheon seem to be ok. The valve nut doesn't look the same as what I see in the current American Standard drawing...
  3. Fritz57

Leaking 1/4T shut off

just discovered a leaking 1/4T shutoff on a sink. 10yo BrassCraft chrome. can't those be repacked or something or to I have to sweat anew? I assume its sweat, but it has a dress escutcheon behind it.
  4. Fritz57

To dual flush or not

I would like to replace our 10yo Am Stand toilet. It's been a dog since day one, seldom flushing consistently. Since my spouse would probably prefer AS, I am looking at one of their dual flush pieces. 3381.216.020 is what Lowes has, though the question is for any push button dual flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks