Search results

1. greggor36

Shower/Tub Combo - Intermitent Drip

Hello - I have a Shower/Tub combo and recently my tub spout has been dripping a little water. Not a consistent drip. Just a little water appears in my tub every day. I have replaced both the cartridge assembly and tub spout but a little water still appears. Does anyone have any idea as to...
  2. greggor36

Pipes Knocking

Hello - Every time I run my washing machine or dish washer, the pipes bang when the water is shut off during their cycles. I've also noticed the toilets in the house also give a light bang when shutting off. I've had a water arrestor installed on the washing machine line but that hasn't...
  3. greggor36

Trying to locate a sink part

Hello - I am hoping someone can help me locate a plumbing item. I would like to get rid of the stoppers in the bathroom sinks in my home and replace them with a grid flange (if that’s the correct name to use). They are kind of like you see over drains in showers or tubs or commercial sinks...
  4. greggor36

Loud Pipes When Water Shuts Off

Hello - Every time the toilet finishes running, the washing machine stops the rinse cycle or even the dishwasher stops the rinse cycle, the pipes make a loud bang. I'm guessing the water is being shut off from the toilet, washer, etc. It sounds to me like I may have too much water pressure but...
  5. greggor36

Shower Faucet Dripping Problem

Hello - I have a single handle shower faucet that will drip continuously after using. Eventually it will stop if I hold the stopper up for a little bit or jamb a paper towel up in the faucet for a little while. It’s getting to be annoying though having to go through this regime every time the...
  6. greggor36

Slow drip from refill tube

Hello - I am hoping someone can help solve my problem. I have a toilet that has a single drip of water every few seconds drop from the refill tube into the overflow pipe. Has anyone ever encountered this and if so what did you do to stop it? I’m pretty sure at the rate it is dripping it would...
  7. greggor36

Avoided a near disaster - Is there a solution so it doesn't happen again?

I recently had a supply hose to my toilet break. Luckily I was home at the time and stopped it before any damage occurred. I replaced the supply hose with a plastic fitting but am thinking of switching to a metal fitting supply hose instead. Is it worth it? Also, and most...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks