Search results

1. toozie21

Kohler pressure mixer issues

I have a 4 year old house with the standard construction grade Kohler shower handles. They are the single handle style and even though they are so new, they are becoming terrible for controlling the temp. I've read up a little on how they work, and I am trying to decide if it makes more sense...
  2. toozie21

New shower pan question

So my realtor mentioned that my tiny master bath needs to get updated before selling (and she is right). My issue is that i seem to have a nonstandard size, and that appears to be a LARGE cost! Right now there appears to be a vinyl base with whatever is below it (i guess a pan). I need a 32...
  3. toozie21

How to best ballpark price for a new basement bathroom?

I am getting ready to investigate putting a bathroom into my basement and am trying to figure out how to ballpark pricing for it before I start the process. I am hoping to hire someone who I can assist, if there are things they could use assistance with or can pawn off on me to save time/money...
  4. toozie21

Where do you buy your Soda Ash from? Not a pool store?

I have a well in the house I've been in for 7 years. When I first bought the place, I had Culligan out (since their sticker was on the equipment) to give me a lesson. I have both salt and soda ash on a whole house setup (the soda ash is for radium in the ground water). He mentioned that it...
  5. toozie21

Recommendations for small half bath floor plans?

Anyone have a good site (I have turned up empty) for a small half bath floor plan? I am looking to add one into the basement and I wanted to see what ideas were out there. Right now I am considering one where the door is in the center of the long wall (opening out) and on the inside the sink...
  6. toozie21

new toilet in non-roughed in basement

I did some searching, but couldn't come up with anything tangible. I am in the researching/planning/dreaming stages of putting in a half bath in my basement. The area where the bathroom would go is un-finished, but not roughed in at all. I have a septic line that is about 5-6ft off the ground...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks