Search results

1. u.s.coins

question on wifi usage

I have a lap-top windows-7 and want to use it in a waiting room that offers free wifi. would I be able to use my computer there and what do I do to connect, if it's a possibility? I need the how to spelled out so that a challenged operator like me can thoroughly understand. appreciate any help...
  2. u.s.coins

Another "whatta you think post"

if you had a chance to buy a gas fired water tank ten or more years old, still in the box, never opened, would you buy it? if not, why? just curious. :rolleyes:
  3. u.s.coins

this is just one of those "whatta you think?" posts.

would you leave a water heater full of water in a home that is vacant? the pilot remains on so it doesn't cycle at all and the heat is left on during winter. would leaving the tank full of water cause the tank to corrode even though it isn't being used? your suggestions/advice and reason...
  4. u.s.coins

logging into a site

hello all. i just bought another lap-top computer and i like it. for some reason i can't log in to a particular site that i was able to with my other computer. i thought i was using an incorrect user name/password so i contacted the site by phone. they checked and they were able to log in and...
  5. u.s.coins

water heater shelf life question.

i have a water heater that i bought about 8 years ago but never used it. it is a 40 gallon gas and is still in the box! i had a leaky t&p valve on my present tank and i thought i was going to have to change it but instead i only needed to change the valve. anyway, i was figuring i'd need the new...
  6. u.s.coins

i have a lap-top with a loose power plug cable

hello all. i have a power cable that has become very sloppy at the plug in the back of the lap-top. if i would change the power cable would this remedy this problem? it has become worn to the point where it sometimes falls out of the female fitting in the computer back where it is connected...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks