Search results

1. RetroGameroom

Replacement Flapper for Toto Ultramax

I have three Toto Ultramax toilets and new that they are two years old they all have a similar problem with the flapper leaking. They look as though may have distorted over time and they actually appear too small now. Because of this I am very hesitant to purchase an actual Toto flapper. Is...
  2. RetroGameroom

Toilet Choices?

I beat them to it. Thank you for the warning. The last thing I want to do is cause a problem.... I really liked our local supply house. (York Corrugating Company) Unfortunately when the company was sold, most of their "branch" locations were closed and service was not the same.
  3. RetroGameroom

Toilet Choices?

What I noticed is that if the one you want is not in stock, you will pay an additional $75.00 fee.
  4. RetroGameroom

Toto Ultramax II (1.28 GPF) Fill Valve issue? (Noise but no leaks?)

That is the valve I used. It took a little trial and error to get the water level to that of the original Fill Valve. Since the original part only worked for a little over a year, I was not about to buy another identical original part. (I'm guessing that the "Voreto" valve does not have as...
  5. RetroGameroom

Thank you for all the help! Yes we do have very good water pressure here so that may have been part of the problem. For $10.00 I just went ahead and bought a new valve. It appears to have solved the problem. I attached a picture of the old valve. Thank again!!!!!
  6. RetroGameroom

Hello, I have a Toto Ultramax II (MS604114CEFG) which appears to have problem with the fill valve about 50% of the time. After you flush the toilet and the tank is full, the water stops filling the tank but the valve continues to make a faint sound as if it is not completely closed. I...
  7. RetroGameroom

American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and the Buy American Act

Sorry, but I think it is misleading and downright disgraceful that American Standard (for example) products are not made in the United States. I know of more than one person who bought these products believing that they were made here.
  8. RetroGameroom

What TOTO Toilettes are made in the United States?

Thank you for the information. I think I am going to purchase an Ultramax. Does anyone know the difference between the Ultramax and Ultramax II?
  9. RetroGameroom

What TOTO Toilettes are made in the United States?

Which TOTO Toilets are made in the United States? I prefer to buy American made products whenever possible and I read on this site that the Ultramax is made in the United States. Does anyone know which TOTO products are made in the US? The TOTO Drake in my former house had the Tank And...
  10. RetroGameroom

How bad are Sterling Windham (by Kohler) toilets?

When we built our house a little over a year ago, the builder used all Sterling toilets. Unfortunately they did not offer Toto toilets as an option. My thinking at the time was to use the standard toilets until we have a problem and then replace them. So far our Sterling Windham RF has not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks