Search results

1. rjgogo

Freedom 90 pressure switch

So I have a Freedom 90 and getting the 3 blinks which says it is a pressure switch issue. Here is what I have done so far. Vacuumed the intake and output pipes to make sure there are no debris in the pipe. I also ran an endoscope in as fare as I could and there was nothing I could find...
  2. rjgogo

Peroxide injector

It seems my peroxide injector has become clogged and is causing low water pressure in the house. I have checked everything else and the water pressure is fine outside where it is not connected to the filtration. I plan to take apart the injection part but would like a spare in case I break it. I...
  3. rjgogo

Peroxide injector proglems

I have a hydrogen peroxide injector solution to deal with rotten egg water odor and am having a problem. The pump used to only run when a faucet was calling for water. Now it does not shut off even when the all faucets are closed. I have manually turned it off. We did have a situation where...
  4. rjgogo

Grohe pop up lever

The pop up lever in the tail piece broke, it is the shaft with the ball towards the end. It broke at the ball. I looked at the kits at the box stores and the ball in those kits is bigger and won't work. I have looked high and low trying to find a replacement and I have come up short. I'm in...
  5. rjgogo

Remove cartridge from Grohe model 33619

I have a leaking cartridge in this shower valve and for the life of me I can't figure out how to remove it so it can be repaired or replaced. It is fairly old but o ring kits and even a cartridge are available. I have taken the cap off, the lever and the big nut has been unscrewed and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks