Grohe pop up lever

Users who are viewing this thread

rjgogo

Reaction score
The pop up lever in the tail piece broke, it is the shaft with the ball towards the end. It broke at the ball. I looked at the kits at the box stores and the ball in those kits is bigger and won't work. I have looked high and low trying to find a replacement and I have come up short. I'm in a rural area and don't have a proper plumbing supply house that carries Grohe any where near here and their site does not list parts for the tail pieces. I hate to spend $80 on a replacement tail piece when I just need a lever.

Does anyone know where to find this?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
It is available direct from Grohe for not a huge amount of money...I replaced one (it didn't break, but needed to be replaced for other, 'operator error' reasons I'd rather not discuss!). Call them. You can probably find your model on their website if you don't have the original documentation, and get the part number, but they can help you identify what model, and get the right one. You do not need to buy the whole tailpiece assembly. I also found the generic replacements didn't fit. Grohe's is plated real brass rod, the generic replacements I found were mostly plastic. Be very careful to note the order of the gaskets and seals in there, or it won't fit properly and leak. I can tell you that from experience!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks