Search results

1. Danl02026

very ,low pressure

I have taken voltage readings and I'm getting voltages on the valve...the relay on the valve is closed so it is calling for the pump to turn on...I dont feel or hear and water running ....please help as this well feeds four houses....Being fairly new at the well game I'm trying to learn as I...
  2. Danl02026

Water coming out of air gap???

I just installed a new install dishwasher, ran electricity new shut off for water and put in a new drain inlet with no disposal. everything is working well BUT when the dishwasher rinses. I hear the water going out then it starts to come out of the air gap. Any advise will be greatly...
  3. Danl02026

change two prong to three prong outlet

hello all, I have had great advice from this site and I need it again. I have a two wire outlet in the attic . I have guitar amp that I want to put there. The amp has three prongs . Since running a ground to the water pipe is near impossible. But I know that I can put in a gfi outlet with...
  4. Danl02026

fluid master 7500

Again I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my cry of help. Now I need advice=my wife wants to do a lite bathroom redo and that means getting a toilet and cabinet and lights. cabinets and lights not a problem. the toilet is the problem has anyone a opion on the fluid master 7500 the...
  5. Danl02026

thermostat--wiring

I was helping a friend rewire a dead thermostat--we rewired the the new thermostat it only had four wires for the old one and we put the wires where the color are supposed to go..but the air conditioner fan outside is running. Is it supposed to? my friend said he never noticed it before doing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks