Search results

1. he8833

Metal Remodel box?

I need help from the pro's. I have a porch off the back of my house. The ceiling consists of TG 3/4 pine boards. Their are NO joints in this section of the ceiling namely because the run is so small. In essence I have a floating ceiling with no studs or joists to attach a normal circle box...
  2. he8833

Explain something to me

My pop just received a bid to run a very simple irrigation system with ONLY 2 zones 1 for the grass and 1 for a small bed of flowers. It would be supplied by a small Goulds .75hp pump which draws from the lake....He is used it for years, but now wants the sprinklers lines buried etc vs having...
  3. he8833

Timer suggestion Lake pump

Could anyone recommend a timer that would turn on/off a 3/4 HP lake pump.....volt rating 115/230 on a 20amp breaker Ideally I want to be able turn it on ONLY a few days a week not EVRY DAY for around 60 minutes I spoke with Intermatic today and they recommended Intermatic Self-Adjusting...
  4. he8833

Start Pump Relay

I posted this over on the irrigation forum with no luck anyone want to take a stab? Ok guys I need some help newbie to all of this here is the setup trying to help my pop out 3/4 horse lake pump plugged into outlet 10 feet from shoreline 115 line run from outside outlet to a 30 amp...
  5. he8833

Pump Start Relay (I think)

Ok guys I need some help newbie to all of this here is the setup trying to help my pop out 3/4 horse lake pump plugged into outlet 10 feet from shoreline 115 line run from outside outlet to a 30 amp circuit which is on the main electrical panel for house Coming directly off the pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks