Search results

1. gw

Toilet for Limited Space

Hey Terry/folks: Currently looking for a toilet to replace an old, problematic, inefficient Eljer in a very small area. Here are the specs: Rough-in is 14" (actual measure is 13.5"). Supply is about 5.5" from both floor and toilet center line. Color is Almond/Bone (to match tub right...
  2. gw

Difference between TSU01w.14 and TSU03w.14 for 14" rough-in

Can a tsu01w.14 be used on the newer toilet models like the Carlyle II? The toilet description says to use a tsu03w.14, but I have a tsu01w.14 already and can't find any specs that say what the difference is.
  3. gw

Recommendation for 14" Rough-in

I'm replacing an old toilet in a 14" rough-in. It is a small half bath, so I'm looking for a low profile toilet that preferably comes out no more than than 30 inches from the wall - 28 would be best. I prefer an elongated, ADA, HET (1.28 gpf) toilet, but Toto makes none (within budget) with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks