Difference between TSU01w.14 and TSU03w.14 for 14" rough-in

Users who are viewing this thread

gw

Reaction score
Can a tsu01w.14 be used on the newer toilet models like the Carlyle II? The toilet description says to use a tsu03w.14, but I have a tsu01w.14 already and can't find any specs that say what the difference is.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The plastic part is the same, the bolts are different lengths, so keep and use the bolts that come with the 12" kit that came with the toilet.
In a pinch, you can use the longer bolts of the TSU01W.14, but it's easier to use the bolts that came with the toilet.

tjankk

Reaction score
just got a TOTO Aquia IV (CST446CEMG) which requires a TSU08W.14 unifit adaptor as per https://www.totousa.com/filemanager_uploads/product_assets/SS-01318_CST446CEMG.pdf
Like to check if it is cross compatible with the TSU01W or TSU03W ones?
Many thanks!

tsu08w-12.jpg
I

TSU08W-12

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The TSU 01 and 03 will not work for that. They are much different than the TSU08W to fit a different bowl outlet and the why it mounts to the floor.

cst624-terrylove-01.jpg

A standard Unifit for a Carlyle.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks