Search results

1. 7474

Water meter

Have a question regarding my water meter. For example, middle of the night no water activity throughout the house, triangle on the meter is perfectly still. Flush the toilet, triangle on the meter begins to spin, toilet fills and toilet valve shuts off, however triangle on the meter continues...
  2. 7474

Goulds GT15 to GT20

Hello, I have a Goulds GT 15 and would like to modify it to a GT20. Is this possible? From what I have found the 15 and 20 have all the same parts except the impeller and the motor. https://www.lockewell.com/pdf/goulds/parts-gt.pdf Is this the correct motor, AO Smith ST 1202? It is listed...
  3. 7474

Variable time float switch

Anyone have experience with the following float switches? 2 of the switches have variable on-time from 5-45s. http://www.stopflooding.com/proseries/pdfs/Brochure_PHCC_Switches_Sensors_Controllers_1807046_3-2012.pdf Thanks for any input.
  4. 7474

Vertical master float run time

Per recommendations from this site, I recently replaced my 11 yo Stevens diaphragm pump with a Zoeller N57 with Superior Pump's vertical float. The float is actually manufactured by SJE Rhombus and has their tag with the Vertical Master name and part number and SJE's contact info. Superior's...
  5. 7474

Superior pump vs Zoeller; Zoeller options

Looking to replace a Stevens Sump pump that has been working for 10+ years (knock on wood). We get quite a bit of water secondary to high water table. One storm last year the sump pit inlet looked like an open fire hydrant!! Any opinions on the Superior pumps? I found them by looking for...
  6. 7474

Stackable washer and dryer

Any tricks of the trade for sliding a stackable washer and dryer into a laundry enclosure easier? Thanks.
  7. 7474

Pipe dope flare fittings

The instructions with the flex gas connector states no sealant. Is this no sealant on the actual flare and the threads or just the flare? The one I removed had dope on the threads of the flare fitting. I have read no dope, dope on threads and dope on the actual flare. Was just curious the...
  8. 7474

Re-use gas valve

Moving gas dryer and need to extend black pipe. Gas valve currently has flare fitting for flexible connector. Will be removing flare fitting from gas valve and need to add black pipe to relocate dryer. I have read not to re-use flare fittings or flexible connector. Can I leave the gas valve in...
  9. 7474

P-trap

Probably a stupid question, but can a p-trap be connected perpendicular to the waste line? I have only ever seen them connected inline with/parallel with the waste line but I would assume that it doesn't matter what direction it is connected. Before I fill the hole with concrete I figured I...
  10. 7474

Moving basement toilet drain

Moving toilet location in basement slab. I have removed all the concrete and am ready to move the waste pipe for my toilet. I currently have a Sioux Chief TKO toilet flange (model 883-AT) installed and I will be replacing with the same. This flange can go inside 4" pipe or over 3" pipe...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks