Recent content by Zachary Yarnes

1. Zachary Yarnes

Pouring muratic acid in the flush valve

Don't know if I'll get flack or not but I work at a small apartment complex and the apartments generally have low end toilets in them, mostly Eljer and Gerber. San Antonio is also known for having water about as hard as the average brick and it tends to take it's toll on these after a few...
  2. Zachary Yarnes

Tiny bathroom remodel

I'm well aware of all that, the toilet is 1.6gpf, faucet is 1.2 gpm, etc. This is not the house I live in, just a weekend cabin, the entire house is very small and there's no way to realistically enlarge the bathroom, which is why I went for such a small toilet to begin with. There are many...
  3. Zachary Yarnes

Tiny bathroom remodel

Current photos
  4. Zachary Yarnes

Tiny bathroom remodel

This is the bathroom of my cabin, which is being slowly remodeled. It was built by a guy who kinda just figured out what he was doing as he did it and was completely unusable. The sink was in the already crowded bedroom. I'm remodeling the entire house with used materials (plumbing and...
  5. Zachary Yarnes

Toilet Identification

Hi, I came across this picture on facebook and was wondering if anyobe here could tell me what model this toilet is? Thanks
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks