Recent content by Ennis Davis

1. Ennis Davis

90 degree snake

Found it, called speed snake
  2. Ennis Davis

90 degree snake

Its not an attachment. Its a whole unit. Plastic round ball on end with cutter on it. I have googled the heck out of it. Cant find it.
  3. Ennis Davis

90 degree snake

Do thats not it. This one has a round ball on the tip and can make 90 degree turns. Comes in a black plastic case.
  4. Ennis Davis

90 degree snake

Whats the name of the snake with a ball on the end that is used for 90 degree elbows
  5. Ennis Davis

Sulfer smell with new water heater

I tried a 1/2 torque wrench and 1 1/16 socket. Annode would not budge and its A brand new water heater. Is an impact driver safe to use. Didnt know if the vibration could Crack the glass liner.
  6. Ennis Davis

How does the hot water nipple screw into the anode. The anode is sold. I dont understand that.
  7. Ennis Davis

I tried to find the anode nut. There is a plastic Cover, i pulled it off and its filled with some Type of material. Is this the right area?
  8. Ennis Davis

I bought an aluminum/zinc anode to help with the smell. How hard are they to change out. Any water leakage during the change out?
  9. Ennis Davis

I installed a new water heater and smell sulfer only on hot water. Its well water but the cold water doesnt smell and it only happened after the new heater was installed. The plumber said crank the heat up which helped a bit but the smell is still there. From what I have read its what the anode...
  10. Ennis Davis

Plumbing stop

My plumbing stop is "crunchy". I believe its a 3/8 - 1/2 compression stop. If I change it I'm worried about the 1/2 side leaking. Thoughts
  11. Ennis Davis

Phister lav drain question. Sink drain

This drain does not match my porcelain sink. The seals are backwards, my sink has the chamfered hole and the bottom of the sink is flat. What do I need?
  12. Ennis Davis

Faucet fittings

Bought a new faucet but the water lines look foreign. I have copper compression now. Do I need an adaptor?
  13. Ennis Davis

Slow draining toilet

I have a water softener and it does flush with 5 gallons in the bowel. Wonder if the jets are plugged up.
  14. Ennis Davis

Best flapper

Its a 2". I use Korky 2001tp and two out of the three were junk, they leaked.
  15. Ennis Davis

Slow draining toilet

I bought one of those augers and it doesnt seem to make the second curve. It actually tries to come back. I put the auger in with the curve pointed up while in the discharge hole. The begin to turn while pushing. Doesnt work well. Other then the auger, is there any reason the toilet would not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks