Why so few 2-hole kitchen sinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
I was wondering, why are there so few 2-hole kitchen sink options? By far the most common configurations are 1, 3, and 4 holes.

We just did a kitchen remodel for my grandfather. It would be great if Kohler offered a 2-hole version of their Verse drop-in sink, that way we wouldn't have had to use the deck plate on the Moen Adler pulldown faucet we purchased. We bought the 4-hole to accommodate an iSpring beverage faucet connected to a Multipure filtration system.

Reach4

Reaction score
There are dispensers for hand lotion or dish soap that can go into a hole. You could have used an air gap for the dishwasher. Some places require that air gap.

Pink Jazz

Reaction score
There are dispensers for hand lotion or dish soap that can go into a hole. You could have used an air gap for the dishwasher. Some places require that air gap.
My grandfather doesn't have a dishwasher (most homes in Puerto Rico do not have dishwashers or garbage disposals).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks