Please Help

Users who are viewing this thread

aurelio alarcon

Reaction score
Need Real Plumber, Please Help

I live in California. I am building a new shed with a bathroom. Can I use a long sweep or long turn T-Y on it's side (it will branch off the main line to pick up a toilet off of a long sweep or long turn ell), or is that against code?

Last edited:

aurelio alarcon

Reaction score
aurelio alarcon said:
I live in California. I am building a new shed with a bathroom. Can I use a long sweep or long turn T-Y on it's side (it will branch off the main line to pick up a toilet off of a long sweep or long turn ell), or is that against code?
:D For those of you who might be interested in this, yes, a T-Y can be used on it's back or on it's side just as long as it is a long sweep or long turn. Thanks!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
combo

That is only part of the equation. Once you have that fitting installed, do you know how to install the rest of the toilet's piping properly?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks