Kitchen sink water coming out the backyard stucco

Users who are viewing this thread

Handygal11

Reaction score
I noticed that our kitchen sink was getting clogged up and when I went to the garage, there was a puddle of water coming from the wall so when I went outside to the backyard, you could see water leaking from the stucco and there’s corrosion and a hole where the stucco has disintegrated . I then went back to the kitchen and looked in the cupboard on the side of the sink and there is a lot of black mold but underneath the sink is not wet.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail 5th session completed 4/24/24.
Solutions
Reaction score
Many stucco homes the clean outs are covered over. PVC there should never be a problem. If you have galvanized pipe, it corrodes from the inside. The drain pipe is leaking down inside the wall. to fix, removal of the cupboard and probable the counter top, with the sink. Open the wall and do repairs.

I had to do it in my last home where a sprinkler was hitting the window. Water dripped inside the wall. the clue was the a moldy smell from the cabinet. If you have granite counters, it be tough not to break it.

Last edited:

Jeff H Young

In the Trades
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that handygal11, its a good idea to look under sinks and walk around inspecting your property probebly been leaking a long time . could be a clean out buried as worth said

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks