Drain Line around Two Corners

Users who are viewing this thread

chris_

Reaction score
Hello,

I am working through the plumbing plan for a gut renovation in Philadelphia. I'm trying to figure out the best placement of the main drain line running through basement to keep it hugging the foundation wall as much as possible, thus maximizing the interior space in the room. Would be great to get some help thinking about the layout of the line. I'm going to be working with a plumber on this, but thought it would be helpful to get some additional expert opinions to have a more informed conversation with the plumber.

I have included a top down sketch of the basement plan as well my initial ideas on the drain line. My main concern areas are:

Right angle around the first outside corner from the rear of the basement (san tee and 90?)
Right angle around the second corner (inside corner)
Tying in the line from the yard drain in the run along the 4' wall

Both of the yard drains would need to come in through the stone foundation, and I've sketched it so the horizontal runs are the sections penetrating the foundation.

Would the configuration I've sketched work, or would you recommend another configuration?

Cheers,
Chris

Plumbing for Forum Post 1 - Copy.png
Plumbing for Forum Post 2 - Copy.png

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks